Monday, August 31, 2026

“You don’t vaccinate..?”

No.

But I did. At one point, I was pushed and bullied by my child’s doctor to vaccinate my first baby. I was made to feel like I was doing something wrong by going against my gut. I vaccinated until 15 months old & that was the last time. She received the MMR vaccine. I was told a mild fever would be the side effect and to treat with Tylenol. 4 hours later, my bright eyed, perfect baby was never the same. I woke up to a pool of her sweat & her seizing then went unresponsive. I rushed her to the ER. She was awake, scared and crying a cry I’ve never heard before. The ER asked if she had any vaccines. When I told them about the MMR, the doctor told me never to vaccinate her again. She had a reaction. My perfect baby within the next few months showed signs of difficulty. Noise making, toe walking, flapping hands, squeaking, sensitive to noises, getting over stimulated. Signs we all know of what that points too. So I knew, as a mother, that I went against my gut and it hurt my baby. My baby, is a vaccine injured baby and it’s my fault. I have had 4 other babies after her. All of them unvaccinated. No toe walking, hand flapping, sensitivities, noise making. “Normal kids.” I took that, unknowingly from my first born. & I was always hesitant to speak out and share what happened to her because I have been called a liar. You don’t have to believe me. But I know I am not alone in this. Please listen to your gut. Don’t let them bully you. Your kid is the one who pays the price.” - Alexandria Roy -

No comments:

Post a Comment